Tuesday, February 17, 2009

..a girl by the glass wall

four..five...six...seven, i counted my steps as i moved closer, still talking on my fone, i had another glimpse of her through the corner of my eye. pretty, isn't she? i asked myself the question, over n over again while i strolled those seven steps, to and fro to have another glimpse of her. her arm running down her slender figure, moving slightly as if awaken by the wind, head tilted on the side and the other hand, holding the fone by her ear, smiling, as if she just remembered a wonderful dream. her eyes twinkled or was it the sunlight falling on the glass wall. probably it was the mixture of too much caffeine and a dizzy head. i m not walking those seven steps again, i told myself, as i found myself there, standing again, looking at her through the corner of my eye.

No comments: