Friday, May 23, 2008

..an empty thought

one last mile...one last yard...one last step...stretching myself to the possibility of covering some distance more..my fatigued muscles were crying out in pain. was the pain beautiful as some term it? i dont know. i came to a halt and bent forward, with my hands on hip. i was panting for breathe. a tiny droplet of sweat trickled down my nose giving me a cold feeling. a few more trickled down and settled near my eyelids, a minute before i was thinking about stetching myself to one last step and now i was left with an empty feeling. i turned back and looked straight. i had come too far. was everything blinding before my eyes? i didnt have any answers. all i had was a numb cold feeling. feeling of being lost. feeling of left alone. feeling of something unknown. i didnt know how to term it. i didnt know what to think of it. but it was an unsettling feeling. a feeling to haunt me for the times to come. it has left me a hollow self and i dont even know about it.

No comments: