Thursday, May 8, 2008

team bonding

probably the god dances before our eyes sometimes and we are but to

say...amazing. It was 4:30 am in the morning when we reached the

place...everyone dispersed to their rooms for a short nap. I had slept an hour or two

in the bus...so was not feeling sleepy at all. I lied there on a cemented platform..I

could not recognize that in the dark. I closed my eyes for sometime. It was

cold...not so cold..but cold enough to give a slight shiver. Murmurings went down

as people settled down in their cottages. When I opened my eyes I could see more

clearly...and I went deep into thinking of the scientific reasons behind it, that we

studied in primary school. I took a long breath..held it for sometime and exhaled it

slowly.......The thin line differentiating the mountain was not so sharp. It gave an

appearance as if something darker merged into something lighter. The later without

any stars. Probably it was a cloudy night. i don't remember that either. I lost myself

into one thought after another. Sometimes my thoughts turned darker...as was the

night sky...probably still darker....things lost..things hated...things loathed...things

never able to take hold of....some unknown things...mostly known things....or faces

perhaps if they like...when my wandering mind could no more hold the filthy stench

of that darkness...i shook my head...n scenes of merriment tresspassed my

mind...the lights began to crawl in the space around me...the thin line between the

mountain and the sky grew sharper....and rustling of air and whistelling of birds

began in the nearby bush...it was time to get and get inside the cottage...the crowd

will be out soon...i must hide myself before that...

No comments: